HOW TO GUIDES
Crazy Color® is easy to use and you really don't need to pay for an instructor to show you how! These step-by-step guides will take you through the simple process of applying the most popular Crazy Color® products and how to keep it looking great.
Semi Permanent Color
Our how-to guide on applying Crazy Color® to achieve the best and most vibrant results.
- 41 Mixable Shades
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Works best with pre-bleached platinum to medium blonde hair.
- Always do a patch & strand test beforehand
Temporary Pastel Spray
Our step by step guide to achieving a temporary pastel hue. Simply Spray in, blow dry and go.
Making Crazy Color® last longer
It goes without saying that semi-permanent dyes will lose colour intensity after each wash. But the question is how to maintain your maximum Crazy Color® impact for the maximum length of time? Vibrant Shampoo and Rainbow Deep Conditioner are a match made in color heaven. Let us breakdown your revitalising hair heroes:
Crazy Color® Vibrant Shampoo is designed to maintain vibrant hair color and is the perfect partner to Crazy Color® semi-permanent hair color cream.
- Salt and Sulphate free formula is free of the harmful chemicals to ensure the healthiest results after every wash.
- Available in 4 vibrant shades, which means your chosen color match can be used across any shade of red, blue, pink and purple Crazy Color® shades.
- Helps to preserve the vibrancy of Crazy Color® with a hydrating formula which leaves strands clean without stripping away your color.
Rainbow Care Deep Conditioner
New Crazy Color® Rainbow Care is a deep conditioner to help maintain the strength, shine and suppleness of bleached and colored hair.
- Infused with a unique protein blend, this formula works wonders on chemically damaged hair while gently removing any product build-up.
- Contains vitamin rich Sunflower Seed Oil and nourishing Brazil Nut Oil.
- Frequent use will help to seal and smooth the hair shaft for optimum color vibrancy.
- Salt and Sulphate free formula.
As well as using the Crazy Color® Care range we also advise that you follow a few tips along the way that may just surprise you - some of them won't even cost a penny!
Wash hair with cold water, as cold as you can take cold water keeps the hair cuticles closed and stops your color running out. Warm water is the enemy!
Shampoo as little as possible. Semi-permanents will lose colour after each wash so avoid over-washing hair. Dry shampoo is your new bestie, bed head and grungy always gets a thumbs up from us.
No sunbathing. Too much direct sunlight will strip all that Crazy Color® right out.
Avoid swimming. Chlorine is another nasty product that will strip the life and color from your lovely hair so AVOID.
High Heat Styling. Put down the straighteners try not to use high heat styling if possible. Use a styling tool with heat control and go down low! Also look up some no heat styling tips for longest results.